Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Journey through Movement

For some, the safety in staying put and sedentary throughout their lives is key to their journey through life, personal growth and developments.

The biggest realization I have made on my journey thus far, lies in embracing ones true nature.

A spider does not weave her web by staying fixed in one spot. The motion and vibration of her movement stimulates the production of silk from her spinneret. Through this movement she intuitively knows to follow her innate desire and intuition through weaving. Safety for me is steeped in movement, which I have learned to embrace and integrate.

People throughout my life have always questioned my drive and desire for movement and travel. It is a foreign concept for most to grasp.

I have watched many of my chosen family members search within their communities lying in wait; waiting for pieces of their realities, fractals of their beings, and expressions of their essence from throughout the space time continuum in past, present, and future to converge. Maybe this sense of convergence will be the "whole" that we all hope to on some level achieve.

I have decided however, to harness the infinite power in my true vibratory nature and follow my intuition on a journey to actively collect these fractals, impressions, and pieces from past, present, and future expressions; compressing them all into the silken thread to which I use to weave my global web. I have been on a course my whole life, following the Dog Star on a journey that has and will continue to transcend time and space.

This journey is what I share with you in love, joy, and gratitude. For every one of you who has passed in and out of my life even for but a brief moment, has energetically contributed in an immeasurable way to the integration and fiber of my being. And for this I say a huge Thank you! I am who I have become and continue to grow to be, because of each and every one of you in your own very special way. I invite you to continue to share and grow with me in the adventure through this blog.


1 comment:

  1. So Glad you sent me this link Angela.... I look forward to following your adventures whether near or far from home!!

    Miss you!! You are a Goddess!!
    From one to another!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete